Pyle PLMRKT4A 4-Channel Waterproof MP3/iPod Amplified 6.5-Inch Marine Speaker System with Mini Tool Box (fs)
This Pyle marine speaker system has everything you need to blast tunes at sea, including two pairs of 6.5-inch, two-way speakers; a 4-channel waterproof power amp; a waterproof iPod/MP3 adaptor; and a waterproof poly bag. The speakers feature high quality-polypropylene cones and 200 watts peak power to match the PLMRMP3A amp’s output. The amp also includes an electronic crossover network, should you choose to expand your speaker system. The amp takes high- and low-level inputs, as well as an RCA line level input–so you can hook up your MP3 player using the included MP3 adaptor. And when things get wet, keep it safe in the included waterproof poly bag. Also includes a wired remote control for total control of your music from another spot on your vehicle.
Comes with Mini Tool Box. Great for storing any miscellaneous items or your spare change.
Overall dimensions: 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ x 2 3/4″.
Mini Tool Box is shipped from a separate warehouse and will arrive within a few days of your order.
List Price: $ 166.24
Price: $ 166.24
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Buy Pyle PLMRKT4A 4-Channel Waterproof MP3/iPod Amplified 6.5-Inch Marine Speaker System with Mini Tool Box (fs)
- Complete marine audio solution includes Pyle PLMRMP3A power amplifier, two pairs speakers, cable and waterproof poly bag for iPod/MP3 player
- Marine amplifier delivers 4 x 100 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms, 4 x 200 Watts Max at 4 Ohms, 4 x 300 Watts RMS at 2 Ohms
- Two-way speakers feature 6.5-inch woofer with polypropylene cones and suspension cloth surrounds; two-inch poly cone tweeters
- Accepts RCA line inputs and includes a 3.5mm-to-RCA adaptor so you can plug in your MP3 player or iPod easily
- Also accepts standard high- and low-level inputs from marine head units
The Best Pyle PLMRKT4A 4-Channel Waterproof MP3/iPod Amplified 6.5-Inch Marine Speaker System with Mini Tool Box (fs) prices lower than ever before. Now get out before time runs out.
Click Check Now.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 at 4:56 pm and is filed under Car Amplifiers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.