Lanzar MNX1800D 1800 Watt SMD Mini Digital Mono Block Amplifier
Lanzar’s Mini MAX amplifiers pack a huge sound into a small, skillfully engineered package. The MNX1800D is a single-channel monoblock amplifier powered digitally for maximum efficiency. This amplifier can push up to 1800 watts at 1 ohm. It’s equipped with variable low pass and subsonic filters so you can get the most out of your vehicle’s speakers without blowing them out. The included wired remote allows you to adjust the bass boost level from the comfort of your vehicle. Gold-plated RCA connectors and screw terminals ensure an extremely high-quality connection between your amp and other components. Don’t forget all the safety features: this amplifier is equipped with power and protection LED indicators, so you’ll always know its working properly. Soft turn-on/off prevents damage to your speakers while powering the unit on and off. And thermal, overload and speaker short protection keep your equipment safe and secure.
List Price: $ 375.99
Price: $ 139.97
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Buy Lanzar MNX1800D 1800 Watt SMD Mini Digital Mono Block Amplifier
- 700 Watts Peak Power @ 4 Ohm – S/N Ratio (4 Ohm): 80dB – Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V – Thermal, Over load & Speaker Short Protection – Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- 1200 Watts Peak Power @ 2 Ohm – Frequency Response: 10Hz-350Hz – Bass Boost Variable: 0-18dB (45Hz FIX) – Line In & Line Out – Soft Turn-on/Turn-Off
- 1800 Watts Peak Power @ 1 Ohm – Variable LPF: 20Hz-350Hz – High Technology SMD Circuit – Thermal, Over load & Speaker Short Protection – Fuse Rating: 30Ax2
- THD 4 Ohm Power 0.5% – Variable Subsonic: 15Hz-45Hz – Power & Protection LED Indicators – Double Side Epoxy PCB Circuit Board – Dimensions: 8.11” (W) x 2.12” (H) x 6.23” (L)
- 1 Ohm Stable – Phase Shift Control: 0-180° – Gold-Plated RCA Connectors & Screw Terminals – Power & Protection LED Indicators
The Best Lanzar MNX1800D 1800 Watt SMD Mini Digital Mono Block Amplifier prices lower than ever before. Now get out before time runs out.
Click Check Now.
This entry was posted on Friday, January 25th, 2013 at 12:55 pm and is filed under Car Amplifiers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.