Harman Kardon AVR 2650 7.1 Channel 95-Watt Audio/Video Receiver with HDMI v.1.4a, 3-D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
If you’re looking for an AVR packed with next-generation technology, look no further than the Harman Kardon AVR 2650. The AVR 2650 has an impressive list of features that take home entertainment to the next level. With HDMI v.1.4a with 3-D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel, and all the latest Dolby and DTS audio modes, the AVR 2650 lets you experience a new dimension in TV viewing – all while our own Logic 7 processing creates an exhilarating 360 -degree soundstage via 7.1 – channel surround sound and has network connectivity for Internet radio and music file streaming from a home network. And this AVR does far more than just movies and soundtracks – it can even be set to power a Zone 2 speaker system for multiroom audio. With five HDMI inputs, extensive video and audio connectivity, and its ability to connect with The Bridge IIIP for iPod/iPhone playback, the AVR 2650 solidifies itself as a versatile receiver that can accommodate your every entertainment whim with grace, style and ease.
List Price: $ 879.00
Price: $ 454.05
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Buy Harman Kardon AVR 2650 7.1 Channel 95-Watt Audio/Video Receiver with HDMI v.1.4a, 3-D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
- 95 watts X 7 with high-current and ultrawide bandwith capability for accurate, dynamic sound
- Five HDMI v.1.4a inputs with 3-D and Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding for the latest playback from hi-resolution sources like Bluray
- Network connectivity to access a world of music and entertainment via the Web or from your home network
- Multizone/source functionality for great Harman Kardon sound everywhere you go in the house
The Best Harman Kardon AVR 2650 7.1 Channel 95-Watt Audio/Video Receiver with HDMI v.1.4a, 3-D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel prices lower than ever before. Now get out before time runs out.
Click Check Now.
This entry was posted on Friday, December 28th, 2012 at 11:15 am and is filed under Car Stereo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.