Garmin zumo 660 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Motorcycle Navigator Reviews
Take a ride on a new route and explore the open road with the zūmo 660. This motorcycle-friendly navigator was built to lead you on all of your two-wheeled adventures. Whether you’re on a weekday ride just across town or a weeklong trip to an annual rally with friends, the zūmo 660 is ready to show you the way.
List Price: $ 649.99
Price: $ 639.00
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Buy Garmin zumo 660 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Motorcycle Navigator
- 4.3-inch LCD display
- Sunlight-readable, glove-friendly touchscreen display; motorcycle and automotive mount both included. Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when it’s time to fill up
- Full coverage mapping for the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Lane assist with junction view directs you to the preferred lane while driving, provides realistic images of upcoming junctions
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Preloaded map data features nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions
The Best Garmin zumo 660 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Motorcycle Navigator prices lower than ever before. Now get out before time runs out.
Click Check Now.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 at 3:18 pm and is filed under Car Stereo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.